Honors & Recognitions
Our attorneys have established outstanding reputations in their field and continuously earn the respect of their peers.Learn More
Firm News & Resources
Stay up to date about recent news and happenings at Gladstone, Weissman, Hirschberg & Schneider, P.A.Read Our Blog
Request a Consultation
Our board-certified attorneys welcome the opportunity to expertly handle even the most complex divorce and family law cases.Contact Us
Boca Raton Family law Attorneys
Serving Families in Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach Counties
Founded by two of the state’s most respected and trusted legal professionals, our team at Gladstone, Weissman, Hirschberg & Schneider, P.A. brings extensive knowledge and unparalleled skills to each and every case. Our Boca Raton family law lawyers provide robust legal support to a diverse array of clients.
Experienced in a full range of marital and family law matters, we serve high-net-worth clients, including entrepreneurs, physicians, business owners, executives, lawyers, professional athletes, and celebrities. We discreetly handle cases involving complex divorce litigation, division of property, assignment of parental rights, prenups, modification of court orders, paternity issues, and other matters.
Call (561) 447-2274 or contact us online to schedule a confidential consultation.
hear from our Past clientsReal Feedback from Real People
Truly a slam dunk.
“I couldn’t be happier with the outcome, I got everything I asked for, it was truly a slam dunk. I owe Peter a great deal of gratitude to for the outstanding work he did on my behalf. I’m convinced that if it wasn’t for him I would not be”
Capable and Honest
“He’s extremely capable and honest. He always had the right attitude and was fair. The fees he charged me were always reasonable and I never had the feeling of being overcharged.”
I owe you a great deal of gratitude.
“I could not have achieved that without you and your team. If anything is to come up in the future, I will reach out. Thank you so much again, Peter.”
your partners in navigating complex family law issues
At Gladstone, Weissman, Hirschberg & Schneider, P.A., we recognize your family is going through an unimaginably difficult time. We also understand you are looking to preserve your assets, protect your privacy, and minimize disruption to your children’s lives. Our accomplished team will keep each of these goals in mind and further tailor our strategy to suit your unique needs and concerns.
Our firm can offer the high-quality, results-oriented representation your family deserves. Call (561) 447-2274 or contact us online to discuss your needs with our legal professionals.
Board-CertifiedOur lawyers are experienced in sophisticated domestic relations matters, led by four board-certified attorneys in marital and family law by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education.
ConfidentialityThe firm is professionally admired for serving high-profile clients with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
ReputationNamed “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers for 2023, our firm received a Tier 1 ranking among family law practices in the Fort Lauderdale region, which includes Boca Raton.
ExperienceSince our firm's founding, our attorneys have earned respect throughout the legal community for high-quality work, exemplary ethical standards, and excellent results.
EquippedOur strategy is to find the best resolution, effectively and fairly, while being prepared to litigate if necessary.
CaringWe'll go above and beyond to seek resolutions that reduce emotional strain and suit our clients' needs.
Our Practice Areas
Our Boca Raton family law attorneys can assist you with matters involving:
- High-Net-Worth Divorce. Our legal professionals are known for our trial preparedness and dependable, results-driven advocacy in high-net-worth divorce proceedings. We are also familiar with many strategies for maintaining discretion while complying with legal reporting requirements.
- Alimony/Spousal Support. The paying spouse’s income, the recipient spouse’s earning potential and lifestyle, and the assets allocated to each party are all factors that contribute to spousal support calculations. We will work to negotiate the optimal result.
- Child Custody and Child Support. When determining parenting plans, the court will consider what is in the best interest of the child or children. We regularly assist with many types of custody complications, including scenarios involving parental relocation. Our firm will also use all available financial data to seek a fair and reasonable child support plan.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements. Many couples use prenuptial and postnuptial agreements to protect their wealth in the event of divorce. Our team can help you negotiate, draft, and finalize agreements that achieve your goals and comply with all legal requirements. We can also assess existing prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, determine their enforceability, and explore all available remedies for protecting your interests in divorce proceedings.
- Mediation. Deciding matters of property division and support settlements through mediation can be advantageous in complex divorces. Mediation tends to be cost-effective, all deliberations will remain private, and you will retain control over the final outcome. We are prepared to diligently represent you in these proceedings.
- Paternity. Our legal professionals routinely help our clients claim custody and visitation rights, secure child support by establishing paternity, and avoid inapplicable child support obligations by disproving paternity.
- Post-Judgment Modifications. It may become necessary to alter certain components of your divorce settlement as your family’s circumstances evolve. We can assist with modifications to orders involving child support, child custody, spousal support, and property division.
- Collaborative Law. If you and your spouse are willing and able to negotiate potential resolutions to divorce-related disputes in good faith, a collaborative divorce can help your family avoid a costly and public court battle. This alternative form of dispute resolution involves working together (in cooperation with relevant experts and your legal representatives) to find mutually agreeable solutions instead of litigating them in court. We can serve as your trusted advocate in a collaborative divorce.
Meet Our Attorneysoutstanding reputations, the respect of their peers, & numerous high honors
Peter L. Gladstone Principal/Shareholder
Jeffrey A. Weissman Principal/Shareholder
David L. Hirschberg Principal/Shareholder
Denise L. Schneider Principal/Shareholder
Abigail M. Cohen Senior Associate
Casey A. Cusick Senior Associate
Joshua L. Plager Senior Associate
Tova N. Verchow Senior Associate
We Go Above and Beyond to Fight for Your Family
With so much at stake, you need a law firm that is committed to fighting for the best possible outcome. We are both effective litigators and trial attorneys: While we are known throughout the state for our trial readiness, we always work to find a favorable resolution before we go to court. This comprehensive, thoughtful approach saves our clients time, money, and emotional energy.
When we have exhausted all other legal remedies, we are fully prepared to take the matter to court and aggressively advocate for our clients at each stage of the legal process. With decades of experience, our Boca Raton family law lawyers understand how to strategically approach many types of conflicts and have the skills to prevail in these cases. No matter the complexity or nature of your situation, we will leverage the full extent of our knowledge and resources when working to achieve your objectives.