Congratulations to Gladstone, Weissman, Hirschberg & Schneider, P.A. Principal Peter L. Gladstone, who was recently selected as one of the Premier 100 trial attorneys for Florida by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys (AATA).
Membership in AATA’s Premier 100 requires the satisfaction of stringent criteria and standards as established by the AATA Board of Directors. Less than 1 percent of the 1.2 million attorneys currently practicing in the U.S. are selected to receive this important and prestigious designation.
Criteria for membership into AATA’s Premier 100 may include, but is not limited to:
· Commitment to ethics and professionalism
· Notable verdicts, achievements or settlements
· Board Certified Specialization as designated by the State Bar or other leading organization
· Nominations from the Board of Directors, industry leading trial attorneys, and existing Premier 100 Trial Attorney membership
· Membership and executive positions held within state trial attorney organizations or leading organizations
· Any current ratings or ranking profiles as identified by reputable and credible online or local evaluations
Mr. Gladstone is honored to be selected as member of the AATA’s Premier 100 in Family & Divorce Law in Florida, and will continue to pride himself on his professionalism and excellence in service.